Friday, March 13, 2015

90 days to transform your body.

Although I am a professional coach and have told people that it takes around 90 days to change a habit.  If you are a drug addict this process is crucial.  First the body has to be cleansed, then repaired, then retrained.  I am a firm believer that you and I are a slave to our habits.  So if I am t be a slave then I choose to be a slave to good habits.  Like eating well, getting plenty of rest,  intense exercise, and practicing me art until it is nearly perfected.  On December 14th I started my cleanse.  I had been working out, but not what I would call regularly.  It would be one day on four days off then 2 days on one day off followed by one day on and six more off.  My program lacked consistency.  So when I started my cleanse I also started working out.  It was all cardio for the first seven days.  Then I started to mix in some interval training.  After 10 days my cleanse was over and I had lost 12 lbs. of garbage.  Then I started juicing for the next 10 days.  My work outs never suffered and I was pretty amazed on how my body actually felt.  I had tons of energy and after twenty days I was down from my original 236 to 218.  I started to introduce some solid raw foods back into my system after 20 days.  I was still having some craving for meat.  I'm not a big meat eater either so I broke down and had a steak.  It tasted wonderful but tore me apart.  So I salt flushed it out of m body the next day.  A salt flush is 1 quart of sea salt water solution.  It will empty out the entire digestive tract in an hour.  If your drink the quart and nothing happens then drink another one.  It will happen eventually.  So today is around my 90 day mark. and I have kept the weight off.  I need a new wardrobe. And you can see the lean results.  208 lbs is my official weight.  That's 28 lbs in 3 months.  I did it in about 60 days in all actuality.  This is the first time that after is completed a cleanse I did not put back on some of the weight.  I think I have finally tuned up my diet and the exercise is also the key.  I am no longer training 6 days a week now.  I am down to 3.  This is mostly because I have board exams next week and have been studying, OSCE's on 3/18, and had been attending about every outreach clinic I can get into so I can get my credits finished.  I told you I would tell you the secret.  Cleansing the body will do more than just empty all the waste out of your system.  It will allow your gut to heal.  If you are over weight and you feel like you have to eat all the time because you are hungry all the time might just be due to the fact that your body has a malabsorption problem.  The body for some reason is not absorbing the nutrients that is being put into it.  So when this happens the body cries out for nutrients and signals the hunger centers in the brain.  So we eat and eat and the calories add up to more than we need so the body just throws this waste in the form of fats on our bellies and thighs, chin and chest.  the serious issues start to arise when the belly fat starts to deposit inside the organs.  Then the organs start to also function poorly and sometime begin to fail.  So cleansing the body starts the healing process.  Once the cleanse is over you can not just start shoving burgers back into your mouth.  The system is clean and is not completely healed yet.  Juice is the next phase.  Juice is easy on the system and literally takes minutes to digest and process for energy.  This is why on a juice diet you must have is ever 2 hours or more.   Since the body is not processing the weight in your gastrointestinal tract it now has time to work on the other neglected areas of the body.  The brain, artery plaques, and excess body fat.  If the system is clean this process becomes really efficient.  Fat literally starts to melt of you from the inside.  Your body will break it down and secret much of it in your urine.  Yes I said your urine.  Because the GI tract processes the food waste.  The blood and kidney will process the other waste.  Water is a huge key.  You must consume gallons of it to flush your system.  When you are cleansing going to the bathroom a lot is a key marker of how well you are doing.  If you do not consume enough water then the toxins will build up and you may like me experience headaches and even flu like symptoms.  The other secret is intense exercise.  Exercise releases insulin like factors that also increase metabolism in the muscles and release growth hormone which in turns builds muscle mass and burns more fat.  This is another reason exercise will help diabetics.  If they are not producing insulin the the insulin like factors will substitute for insulin.  If they have an insulin resistance the insulin like factors will again substitute for the insulin.  No insulin is really needed at all.  The third key is persistent and consistent effort.  Small strokes fall big oaks. Weight will not fall off you in one or two days.  Weight will change after 90 days of doing this.  I would bet my life on it.  If you have been working out hard and do not seem to be able to drop any weight then Look to see if you have one of the key features wrong.  I hear people say "I eat great and work out all the time but have hit a point where they are stuck.  They are either lying about their diet, the exercise program or they have malabsorption issues that have not been properly addressed.  It can be that simple.  Here are my results.  The secret is there are no secrets.  Hard work and discipline win out over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment