Friday, April 8, 2011

The ProHammer Bat


I will be testing this bat here in the next few weeks.
The ProHammer is designed to maximize sweet spot contact and correct errors in the swing like dipping and roll over. I'm going to put this Bat through a rigorous test with at least 20 students. I will be posting their feedback.

I like gadgets that focus on timing, so if this one really works I will be recommending this bat to all my students and followers.

What do I like about the ProHammer?
1. The small contact surface area reminds me of the Easton Hit Stix that I used to use as a kid, but I could still roll over a ball and hit it decently. THIS BAT GIVES IMMEDIATE FEEDBACK ON A ROLL OVER.
2. Proper Grip: Palm up and palm down hand position through the entire swing is required to consistently hit the ball hard with this bat. MUSCLE MEMORY TRAINING.
3. Just like with the NOS Timing Chain I believe that with practice hitters will start making more accurate throws to the ball and maximized exit speeds.
4. It is correctly weighted to feel like a real bat. This way in training with the ProHammer timing will be more accurate when transitioning back to a real bat.

I'll keep everyone posted on this bat test and when orders can be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment