Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Boys...16U Trosky Baseball

I just wanted to acknowledge the boys of 16U White Team for all there hard work they have put in this summer, and its only June.  In the 2 tournaments that I have coached with you fine gentleman you have gone from 0-2-1 to 3-1 and a 2nd place finish.  Your first tournament was not that great either.  Here is what I see as an improvement so far.  You are starting to play together as a team. Picking each other up and encouraging each other on.  You don't panic.  It's just another play, pitch, inning and you play the game very calm and cool.  This will be to you advantage when the real pressure comes later.  You all work hard and give your best.  You are able to be coached.  Between Adam and I there is 8 years of division I baseball and 17 years of professional baseball as players.  Not to mention I have been a teaching pro for 19 years.  All you guys ask questions and go out and try to apply this learning quickly.  I am looking forward to our next outing.  Keep playing hard.When you get back to school in the fall you will see the difference when you get around other players that have not used the summer to their advantage.

Featured Hitter: Andrew Breen

1 comment:

  1. Hey – great blog, just looking around some blogs, seems a really nice platform you are using. I’m currently using WordPress for a few of my blogs but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a tri al run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it? Mashbet

    ReplyDelete