Thursday, March 31, 2011

How an Online Lesson Works.

This is to show you that Online lessons really do work.
There are two key elements in and online lesson to make it work for you.
1. You have to want to learn how to make a better swing.
2. You will have to work on what is suggested on your own, or with a friend, or parent.
The bottom line is you are going to have to do the work to improve.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW ONLINE LESSON

Here is the students comment. He lives in California and contacted me through Facebook.com.

HOW TO SEND ME A VIDEO.
1.Submit a short video to me by email.
2.Or upload your video to www.youtube.com.
3.After the file is uploaded then click the "Share" link.
4.Copy link and email me that link.
5.My V1 Pro system will download Youtube videos.
6. I will invoice you via Pay Pal.

This is a great way to have access to a professional hitting instructor and not have to travel to Las Vegas to work with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment